FULL SCOPE I© PROGRAM
Our FULL SCOPE I© coaching program provides comprehensive training, coaching and support on the complete range of career transition/job search skills. It contains everything covered in our WHAT’S NEXT, AND WHERE?© program (self-assessment, work objective clarification, resume, cover letter, pitch, LinkedIn profile, branding statement and marketing plan development) PLUS targeted training and coaching on the “nuts & bolts” of running a powerful career transition/job search campaign:
- High-yield job search strategies (networking, social media)
- Targeted industry/company research
- Time/campaign management strategies
- Interview techniques/prep (mock interviewing)
- Negotiating and offer evaluation
Our FULL SCOPE I© coaching program includes
- Twelve (12) hours of one-on-one coaching available for up to 4 months
- Three (3) additional hours to
- review homework assignments in advance of your sessions
- provide feedback on your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, branding statement, pitch, company/client list and marketing plan
- address any questions that may arise during your program
- Access to fee-based, post-program hourly coaching support (upon request) to address specific situations, e.g., preparing for upcoming interviews, networking events, meetings, presentations, etc.
In-person coaching sessions may be scheduled between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Mondays through Fridays our offices in Westchester (Mt. Kisco, White Plains, Scarsdale or Harrison, NY,) Stamford, CT and midtown Manhattan. Telephone coaching sessions may be scheduled between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm EST Mondays through Thursdays and between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm EST Fridays.