WHAT’S NEXT, AND WHERE?© Program
Our WHAT’S NEXT, AND WHERE?© coaching program contains all the assessment-oriented material covered in our GET CLEAR© program (self-assessment, clarifying your next work objective(s)/career move) PLUS additional, hands-on coaching and assistance to help you develop your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, branding statement, pitch (the oral response to, “tell me about yourself") and your personal career transition/job search marketing plan, from which you will launch your search.
Our WHAT’S NEXT, AND WHERE?© coaching program includes:
- Seven (7) hours of one-on-one coaching, available for up to 3 months
- Three (3) additional hours to
- review homework assignments in advance of your sessions
- provide feedback on your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, branding statement, pitch, and marketing plan
- address any questions that may arise during your program
- Access to fee-based, post-program hourly coaching support (upon request) to address specific situations, e.g., preparing for upcoming interviews, networking events, meetings, presentations, etc.
In-person coaching sessions may be scheduled between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Mondays through Fridays at our offices in Westchester (Mt. Kisco, White Plains, Scarsdale or Harrison, NY,) Stamford, CT and midtown Manhattan. Telephone coaching sessions may be scheduled between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm EST Mondays through Thursdays and between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm Fridays.